Initial assessment (45 mins) – £55
Follow up appointment (30 mins) – £55
Brunel University Staff/Student Fees (please bring your student card)
Initial assessment (45 mins) – £45
Follow up appointment (30 mins) – £45
Sports Massage (1 hour) – £55 / Brunel rate – £50
Sports Massage (45 minutes) – £45 / Brunel rate – £40
Sports Massage (30 minutes) – £35 / Brunel rate – £30
Brunel University Staff/Student Fees also apply to Sports Massage
When are the opening hours?
Monday 09:00 – 20:00
Tuesday 09:00 – 20:00
Wednesday 9:00 – 16:30
Thursday 09:00 – 20:30
Friday 09:00 – 16:30
Saturday 09:15 – 14:30
Please attend at least 10 minutes before your appointment to allow completion of registration paperwork. This will ensure that the appointment time can be spent on assessment and treatment.
We require at least 24 hours notice for any appointment cancellation.
Private Medical Insurance
Uxbridge Physiotherapy is registered with all major private medical insurance providers. If using private medical insurance, fees may differ from above.
Useful information if using medical insurance:
– Prior to starting treatment it is advisable to contact your insurance company to find out how to claim on your policy.
– You may need a GP referral to allow you to claim on your medical insurance.
– Some policies have an excess payable e.g. for the first £100 of treatment. Please check your individual policy.
– Your insurance company will likely provide you with a pre-authorisation number and let you know how many sessions you are covered for. Please bring this information to your appointment.
– Some insurance companies ask you to pay your fees to the physiotherapist first and then claim them back. If this is the case we can provide you with a receipt.